Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How it all Started


So I'm sure I've created a blog before, but i don't remember the user or password so I decided to start a new one :) So the reason I got motivated to start this blog is when I was cruising on facebook and landed on this particular person's page. I read her whole blog and in each article and writing piece there was this motivation and inspiration to do my own. I mean she has hers and its absolutely great and worth reading, maybe my words will be worth reading or for me to read through when im 25. Who knows how far I am to be driven to write this thing.

In some ways I think this is so much easier than diaries. Ive started so many diaries and i never finished any, and majority of it was about boys and boyfriends or ex boyfriends. Time to change it up and blog about things that matter to me :) and that doesn't just include boys

I'm sure everyone on this planet has a story to write it's just about finding the right words and phrases to link and put them together. Sometimes I'm going to be blogging about things that make absolute no sense but bare with me :) I think each soul in this world has a unique story. I'm also going to use this blog to enhance my English and make me feel smarter as well.


I'm not too sure if I'm going to want to share this blog but for now I'm just going to jot down whatever is on my mind :)

Peaceeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment