Thursday, March 4, 2010

One of Those Off Days

“This week I did shit” quoted from my roommate. All I did was laugh but then I realized I’m in the exact position she is. I didn’t do anything this week, I’m suppose to be doing work but I don’t know why I can’t seem to find the motivation to do anything. I guess its even harder right now to do anything since I only slept three hours. Last night I stayed up till 9 this morning chatting with JC and AA. And I think I hit an epiphany. As must as I hate to admit it, school for me is about competing with others and like he said, if I continue this mind set in the end I’m just wasting my time because an education is suppose to be for myself.

This morning was so weird too; I didn’t sleep all night, and watched the sun rise, which was my first time. I also had breakfast something I haven’t done all term and something I rarely did last term. I’m going to miss V1 when im gone next year. Things aren’t going to be that convenient anymore, school isn’t just across the street and food won’t be prepared. As much as I miss it, I’m excited to move into that apartment, I hope everything works out and I can move in with no problem.

People are right when they say the first bit is always the best. I just finished a melona and I had the extra burst of energy to blog about whats been happening. The melona tasted ohhhh sooo good :)

Sometimes thats all i need to get my mind off of this

No comments:

Post a Comment